Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday forecast

I wrote before about The Weather and don't want to be redundant (which is different from being made redundant) but I love this morning's forecast from the BBC.


A mostly murky, dull and chilly start with areas of mist and low cloud. Through this morning it will gradually, if slowly, brighten up, leaving large amounts of sunshine for this afternoon in which it will feel pleasantly warm.


Murky.  What a great word.  We woke up to a thick fog and it's beginning to lift, but is still hanging around.  Something to look forward to, this gradual, slow brightening.  I like how they say, "gradually, if slowly," to emphasize that really, you're going to have to wait for the sunshine.


Not a bad start to a week.  Murky, but the sun will come out.  And you don't have to wait for tomorrow for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment